8. The crusher shall not be used as a lifting device.
9. The crusher shall not be operated on the tire side of the excavator.
10. When the hydraulic crusher is installed and connected with the excavator loader or other engineering construction machinery, the working pressure and flow of the hydraulic system of the main engine must meet the technical parameter requirements of the hydraulic crusher. The “P” port of the hydraulic crusher is connected with the high-pressure oil circuit of the main engine, and the “0″ port is connected with the oil return circuit of the main engine.
11, the best hydraulic oil temperature when the hydraulic crusher is working is 50-60 degrees, the highest shall not exceed 80 degrees. Otherwise, the load of the hydraulic crusher should be reduced.
12. The working medium used by the hydraulic crusher can usually be consistent with the oil used by the hydraulic system of the main engine. It is recommended to use YB-N46 or YB-N68 anti-wear hydraulic oil in general areas, and YC-N46 or YC-N68 low-temperature hydraulic oil in cold areas. Hydraulic oil filtration accuracy is not less than 50μm.
13. The new and repaired hydraulic crusher must be re-filled with nitrogen when it is started, and its pressure is 2.5, ±0.5MPa.
14. Calcium base grease or complex calcium base grease must be used to lubricate between the rod handle and the cylinder block guide sleeve, and fill once per shift.
15. Do not allow the hydraulic crusher to be used as a crowbar so as not to break the rod. Do not use the protection plate of the crushing hammer as a tool to push heavy objects. Because the excavating loader is mainly a minicomputer, its own weight is light. If it pushes heavy objects, the crushing hammer will be damaged if it is light, and the main engine boom will be broken if it is heavy, or even the main engine will overturn.
Post time: 2022-11-12